John's B-day

lastnite's party at the steakhouse went pretty well!! i had Chef's soup of the day (tomato soup)for my appetizer, Salmon steak with mash potatoes for the main course and Cheesecake for my dessert (which i ended up deserting due to the fact that im scheduled to work that night, so i have to leave earlier!! ) almost all my co-workers were there and they all look sharp and beautiful!!(no-cam/no-pix) the party started at 5:30p.m but serving started around 7:30p.m {filipino time in canada,grrrrr} met our boss rick for the very first time and his wife,michelle.very pleasant people and they look nice together. each and everyone got a coupon at the begining of the night for some door prizes (choices between 2 movie passes or a 25$ gift certificate) . minutes after my appetizer, the boss yelled out my coupon number hehehhee lucky me hahahahhaha (kinda made the party even memorable, i might say) after that brief euphoria, the main course were served, finished my salmon and headed home to catch more ZZZZZZZ before working my shift!!! the Cheesecake was "a to die for " i heard the following day!!! im glad, i attended the party!!!
--------JOHN'S b-day today!! ----------------------

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Stikfas

3 Day Exhibition 1